Complementary Health<< back to product listings
Successful Surgery - 4 mp3s
Use your mind to enhance your well being in relation to your surgery.
- Feel positive and relaxed prior to an operation
- Feel relaxed and calm during surgery
- Help recover more quickly and comfortably than might otherwise be the case
All patients do better when undergoing procedures and operations if they are relaxed, rested, optimistic and hopeful.
This four hypnosis mp3 set contains all the mental skills and techniques you need to have a mentally successful and comfortable operative experience.
Before surgery, You will learn -
- How to relax and reverse the normal response to anxiety
- How to slow down your breathing and pulse as you relax
- To step back from the shock of needing surgery, think clearly and make good decisions
- To approach your surgery with a positive, calm and optimistic manner
During surgery, you will use your mind to -
- Give your immune system a mental boost
- Assist in mentally regulating your bodily reaction to surgery
- Help maintain a steady heart rate leading to a less stressful operation
After surgery, you will be able to -
- Focus on achieving a swift and successful post-operative recovery
- Assist with post-operation side effects such as swelling, pain and inflammation
- Feel motivated and optimistic and so recover more smoothly from your surgery
Help yourself to return to good health quickly as you follow the powerful suggestions on these hypnosis mp3 downloads.add to cart
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought:
Boost Your Immune System
Learn how you can use your mind to lead your body towards great health.
PRICE: £ 12.95 +VATmore info buy now
TRY before you BUY!
If you are new to hypnosis and would like to try before you buy, please grab yourself a free hypnosis download ... and please tell your friends about it too!
What Others are saying about Roseanna Leaton Hypnosis Mp3 Downloads:
"I bought your golfers series and I have gone from a 16 handicap down to a 5 in the past 2 years with the help of your cd's. I...